Neighborhood: Village Terrace 2 At Westbrook Village
Gorgeous cosmetic remodel! The home resides in a 55+community but at this point you don't have to be 55+ because they have 80% and the remainder 20% can be 45+. Very attractive new floor throughout the entire house, new inside paint, new maple cabinets and granite in the kitchen and bathrooms. Open floor plan and angled vaulted ceiling.
Courtesy of: HomeSmart The ARMLS logo indicates a shared property that may be listed by a real estate brokerage other than the ARMLS. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Updated: 4th December, 2021 1:52 PM